Chicken Salad with Grapes Recipe
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Add chicken, celery, grapes, and pecans to large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt), lemon juice, seasoning, and parsley to bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve on sliced bread, croissants or on lettuce wraps for a low carb version.