Did you all watch the Superbowl last night? We had our annual Superbowl party with all our awesome neighbors and I made the easiest appetizer. This Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip is fabulous because you can just dump everything in the slow cooker and walk away. The hardest part is cooking the bacon and I make it in the microwave in 5 minutes so it takes about 6 minutes to make this dip.
5 ingredients and two steps if you count cooking the bacon as a step! Woohoo – my favorite recipes are the easiest ones.Print
Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip
Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip loaded with spinach, bacon, cheese, and turkey bacon. All I can say it YUM!!
- 1 (16 ounces) package of VELVEETA cheese
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 can RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 small bag of frozen spinach
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 3 hours. Stir every hour. Turn slow cooker to warm once all ingredients are well combined.
This dip can also be made in a sauce pan on the stove and I think you could even prepare it in the microwave if you really need to make it quickly. I would just add the bacon after you remove it from the microwave.
Serve with chips, carrots, celery or toasted pitas. I feel like if I eat it with carrots and celery, it’s still somewhat healthy. I’m also totally hooked on sweet potato tortilla chips.