Today I’m sharing one of my favorite appetizers. My mom makes these cheesy shrimp meltaways all the time and I love them so I made them for the first time this weekend. I took them to our neighbors for the Super Bowl and they were a huge hit.
I love that they are easy to make and don’t require a lot of ingredients.Print
Cheesy Shrimp Meltaways
Cheesy Shrimp Meltaways – One of my favorite appetizer recipe!
- 1 cup of shrimp – cut into small pieces
- 1 Jar of Old English Cheese Spread
- 8 English muffins sliced and then cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- Mix shrimp, cheese, butter, mayonnaise, and season salt in bowl.
- Spread the mixture on English muffin halves
- Broil for 5-7 minutes.
I doubled the recipe to make sure I had enough for the party. My mom also makes a few batches and freezes them before cooking them so she is always prepared for a party.
These are so yummy! I could seriously eat them all myself.
What is your favorite appetizer recipe?