Cheesy Sausage and Corn Slow Cooker Dip
- PAM cooking spray
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- 1 can RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 loaf of Sourdough bread
- Cook sausage in large skillet. Drain sausage.
- Spray slow cooker with PAM. Add sausage, Ro*Tel, corn, cream cheese and shredded cheese to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for an hour before you’re ready to serve it. Mix about every 20 minutes or until cream cheese has melted.
- Turn down to low heat while everyone snacks on this amazing dip to keep it nice and warm.