Cheesy Reuben Dip
Turn the classic Reuben sandwich into a Cheesy Reuben Dip! The perfect St. Patrick’s Day appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 8 ounces deli corned beef, chopped
- Rye bread, sliced and toasted
To make Cheesy Reuben Dip in oven:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, dressing, a cup of Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Greek yogurt, and corned beef in large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Swiss cheese over mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
To make in slow cooker:
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker except rye bread. Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
To toast rye bread:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut slices of rye bread in half. Then cut each half slice into 4 triangles. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.