What do you get when you combine apples with a cream cheese filling and a graham cracker crumble? Delicious Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars – The most delicious dessert!
I don’t know what it is about this time of year but every apple recipe that I see I want to make. My hubby and I recently had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and their Caramel Apple Cheesecake looked amazing. I was way too full to eat any after dinner so I decided I had to come home and make it this weekend.
You’ll love these Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars. The cinnamon crust combined with the apple cheesecake filling is amazing. Then you have a streusel topping and caramel sauce – YUM! It’s like eating a slice of apple pie with cheesecake.
Look at that creamy filling!
This was my first attempt at making any kind of cheesecake so I’m glad I made bars instead of an actual cheesecake. I don’t know why bars sounded less intimidating but they did. Plus, Connor could help me make them. His favorite thing to do is crush the graham crackers and my favorite thing is when he sits in the kitchen and talks to my while I cook. It’s always the little things that matter the most.Print
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- In medium bowl, mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon. Press evenly and firmly into the bottom of baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread half the batter over the cooled graham cracker crust. Add the apple pie filling over the cheesecake layer and then spread the remaining batter over the apples.
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the streusel. Spread the streusel evenly over cheesecake.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool completely and store in the fridge. Add caramel sauce over cheesecake before cutting into bars.