Candy Cane Cookies and Cream Fudge – easy, festive and only 4 ingredients!
Are you looking for a last minute holiday treat to make?
Then, I’ve got the perfect recipe for you. Candy Cane Cookies and Cream Fudge is perfect for the holidays! And it’s the perfect last-minute treat to make since it only requires 4 ingredients. I made it for my neighbor’s Christmas party and it was a huge hit.
This fudge is festive, delicious, and so easy to make! If you love peppermint than you will love this recipe.Print
Candy Cane Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 1 package of Candy Cane Oreos (you can use regular)
- 1 container of vanilla icing
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- Crush Oreo cookies in food processor or Ziplock bag.
- Pour white chocolate chips in a glass bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and continue until all chips are melted.
- Add icing, crushed cookiess, and 1/2 cup of crushed candy canes to bowl and mix together.
- Transfer to 8 x 8 pan (lined with parchment paper). Sprinkle the rest of the crushed candy canes over fudge and chill for at least an hour.