Looking for a new recipe to make for dinner tonight? This Buffalo Ranch Chicken Bake is the perfect recipe – easy, delicious, and full of flavor!
Ok my friends, you know I’m all about quick and easy recipes.
And if you love buffalo chicken, then this is definitely the recipe for you.
My husband LOVES buffalo chicken! That is pretty much the only thing he orders when we go out to eat.
The other night he was working late and I surprised him with this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Bake. I actually combined two different recipes to create this dish and I must admit that it turned out better than I thought. I’m not a buffalo chicken fan and even I thought it was delicious.
My husband and Connor both said it was delicious – which means dinner was a success!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Bake
- 3–4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low fat mayo
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup of Panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray pan with cooking spray and then place chicken in pan.
- Combine mayo, Greek yogurt, and buffalo sauce in small bowl. Spread mixture over chicken.
- In a separate bowl, combine Panko crumbs, cheese, and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning. Mix well. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake in over for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned.
The picture just doesn’t do this recipe the justice it deserves. I was trying to take nice pictures but my husband couldn’t wait any longer to dig in!
Looking for more quick and easy dinner recipes?