Messaging below is intended for ages 21+ and is intended to be enjoyed responsibly, in moderation: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeersAndBuns #CollectiveBias
Okay my friends, raise your hand if you love buffalo wings. Do you love sliders? Well, I’ve got the perfect game day recipe for you today that combines the two.
In our house nothing says game day more than buffalo wings and an ice cold beer. Now you can turn your favorite buffalo wings into delicious Buffalo Chicken Sliders with this easy recipe. Pair these delicious sliders with your favorite craft beer and you’re ready for some football.
Let’s just stop and look at this picture for a minute. Are you suddenly craving Buffalo Chicken Sliders? I am and I just ate these yesterday.
Now, you should know by now that I only share easy recipes here on HGL. And, you probably have most of these ingredients in your refrigerator right now. Throw the chicken in the slow cooker with your favorite buffalo wing sauce and let it cook for a few hours before the game starts.
Once the chicken is cooked, these Buffalo Chicken Sliders can be prepped and ready in less than 20 minutes. You can also use rotisserie chicken to make it even quicker but I love cooking my chicken in the slow cooker with buffalo wing sauce. I could eat the chicken right out of the slow cooker and be happy.
I’ve found that the Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sweet & Soft Slider Buns are the best slider buns. They’re larger than other brands and fit in the 9×13 baking pan perfectly. Plus, Pepperidge Farm buns are created by bakers and always baked the right way making every tailgate and homegate meal more delicious.
And, like I said before, don’t forget the beer! Nothing goes together better than football, beer, and Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Hubby is a huge fan of craft beers and we used Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener with these sliders. We go grocery shopping and he heads straight to the beer section while I do the grocery shopping.
So what are you waiting for? Check out these AWESOME Kroger Game Day Greats featuring coupons and discounts. Then, head to Kroger to pick up your favorite craft beer and everything you need to make these Buffalo Chicken Sliders. I’m just going to warn you now – if you’re having friends over, you might want to double the recipe because these sliders won’t last long.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are so delicious and easy to put together! With buffalo chicken, cheese and buns covered in ranch seasoning and baked, it’s the perfect appetizer.
- Yield: 12 Sliders
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics Sweet & Soft Slider Buns
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- Add chicken, buffalo wing sauce and 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning to slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Use a bread knife to slice the slider buns in half. Place the bottom half of rolls in baking dish.
- Top each roll with a slice of cheese and chicken mixture.
- Place top halves of the rolls over chicken.
- Mix melted butter and 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning until well combined. Spoon mixture evenly over the tops of each roll.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
- Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over sliders before serving. Serve with ranch and blue cheese dressing.