Okay my friends – if you make any of my recipes, this is the recipe that you need to make and I recommend making them this weekend because these Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Bars taste amazing!
And since they include blueberries, it’s almost like you’re eating something healthy. Aren’t there antioxidants in blueberries? That’s right – so many benefits to eating blueberries so you can totally justify needing these bars in your life and your mouth!Print
Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted (2 sticks)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup blueberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients except white chocolate chips and blueberries to mixing bowl. Beat until ingredients are combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and blueberries.
- Spread batter into baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 1 hour before cutting bars.
Do you know what makes these Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars taste so great? You just whip up the dough which is easy with the melted butter and then dump it in the pan. No need to scoop out individual cookies but they taste just as good. I’m kind of obsessed with making bars instead of cookies because they’re so much easier.
I’m not even going to lie to you all – I’ve probably eaten half of the bars myself. I can’t stop eating them! They taste great for breakfast with my coffee. Connor’s been eating them after school as his afternoon snack. My hubby has already asked me to make him a batch to take to work for potluck they are having. And, of course, they’re the perfect dessert. They pretty much taste great with every meal of the day.
There’s a local farm by our house where we go and pick blueberries so stay tuned for more awesome blueberry recipes. Nothing says summer like fresh fruit!