It’s time to celebrate with this delicious Birthday Party Snack Mix. But, there’s no need for a party to eat this delicious snack mix. Just eat it and celebrate the day!
I’ve learned a few things from making this delicious snack mix:
- Everything tastes better with sprinkles.
- Sweet and salty snacks are my favorite.
- Making party snack mix in a bag is a good workout which means I can eat more!
- Don’t have any birthdays coming up? No worries! You don’t need a party to enjoy this snack mix.
You just can’t go wrong with a fabulous snack mix recipe that everyone will love and I’ve got the perfect recipe for you. This snack mix combines rice cereal, pretzels, white chocolate, Oreo cookies, M&M’s, and rainbow sprinkles. Yum! You can’t go wrong with all those delicious ingredients!
And do you know what makes this Birthday Party Snack Mix even better? Serving it in these adorable Party Pastel Rainbow Polka Dot Ice Cream Cups. I’m totally obsessed with everything from The Bakers Party Shop and when I say everything – I mean EVERYTHING! This awesome shop makes me want to bake cookies and decorate them all day long.
Planning a party? Head over to The Bakers Party Shop. Then make this delicious Birthday Party Snack Mix. It doesn’t have to be a birthday. You can make it for any celebration. You can even just make it to munch on while you watch Netflix. Hubby and I couldn’t stop eating it while we watched Stranger Things last night.Print
Birthday Party Snack Mix
Birthday Party Snack Mix – The perfect combination of sweet and salty! It’s time to celebrate with this delicious Birthday Party Snack Mix. But, there’s no need for a party to eat this delicious snack mix. Just eat it and celebrate the day.
- 3 cups rice cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cup M&M’s
- 2 cups oreos – broken into small pieces (about 10-12 cookies)
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Add cereal and pretzels to large ziplock bag.
- Melt chocolate chips in glass bowl in 15 second increments until melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over cereal and pretzels in bag. Close and shake until everything is evenly coated.
- Add M&M’s, cookie pieces, and sprinkles to bag. Continue to shake until everything is mixed together.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread into a thin layer. Let cool until chocolate is set.
- Break into pieces and serve or store in airtight continue.