This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
I know I’ve said this before but I’m going to say it again – I love easy dinner recipes and I especially love a recipe that can be made in one pot. Well, today’s recipe does all that. This One Pot Pork Fried Rice is delicious, easy, and ready in less than 30 minutes.
What’s not to love about that!
You’ll never order pork fried rice from a restaurant again after you make this recipe.
So let’s get right to it. First we need to gather our ingredients. I headed to Walmart to pick up my favorite pork – Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. Smithfield® always has a variety of marinated fresh pork options to create easy meals for any night of the week. My favorite is the Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet. I always have pork on our weekly meal menu and now we’ll be having pork fried rice at least once a month. Then, you just need rice, a few veggies, soy sauce, and you’re on your way to an easy meal your entire family will love.
Feel free to use frozen veggies in this recipe. I used frozen peas because I already had them in my freezer. And, don’t forget the eggs. You can’t have fried rice without the little bits of scrambled eggs.
I just can’t get over how fabulous this one pot meal is. The pork is moist and juicy giving this meal Real Flavor Real Fast. Top the dish with salt, pepper, green onions, and you’re ready to sit back and relax for the evening.
Remember, dinner doesn’t have to be stressful thanks to Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. Prepare and make this delicious One Pot Pork Fried Rice in less than 30 minutes. And, guess what? Clean up is a breeze. I told you this recipe is a winner.
Now, head to Walmart and pick up your Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork along with everything you need to make this easy one p0t meal. Don’t worry, you can come back and thank me later:)
Visit Smithfield® for more delicious recipes especially if you’re looking for easy meal solutions for any night of the week and make sure you check out their variety of flavors across tenderloins, loin filets and roasts. And, don’t forget to follow Smithfield® on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
Wait – There’s more!
Are you in need of a weekend getaway? Smithfield® is here to help you and a guest experience the ultimate luxury trip to the renowned Napa Valley where you will get the chance to experience all that Wine Country has to offer! All you have to do is head on over to Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork and submit your tip/trick on how you get dinner ready in 30 minutes or less using Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
Better-Than-Takeout One Pot Pork Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Smithfield® Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Loin Filet, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2–3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 4 cups cooked rice
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 3–4 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil, 1 tablespoon butter, and pork to large non-stick pan. Cook over medium heat until pork is cooked evenly. Remove pork from pan (allow oil and juices from pork to stay in pan) and set aside.
- Add peas, carrots, onions, and garlic to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until onions and carrots are soft.
- Push vegetables to one side and add eggs to the other side. Scramble eggs by stirring.
- Add rest of butter to pan and stir until melted. Add pork, rice and green onions to pan. Drizzle soy sauce and stir to combine. Continue stirring for an additional 3-5 minutes to fry rice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with additional soy sauce or refrigerate in air tight container.