Our friends Brad and Brandy came to visit for New Years and Brandy helped me make the best Crab Dip recipe for our New Year’s Eve party!
Now, I’m going to tell you one thing – You can’t make crab dip without Old Bay. If the recipe doesn’t include Old Bay than you must add it. That is the #1 rule when making crab dip.
The Best Crab Dip Ever!
- 16 ounces lump crab meat
- 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 2–4 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Transfer to baking dish and sprinkle shredded cheese over top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
You can also dump everything in the slow cooker for an even easier crab dip.
I promise, this will be the best crab dip you ever eat!!