Berry Oatmeal Cheesecake Cookie Bars
Berry White Chocolate Cookie Bars are loaded with strawberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips. A delicious Summer dessert perfect for the Fourth of July.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 12-16 Bars 1x
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter-softened
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1–2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- sanding sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter with sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Gradually add flour mixture to cream cheese and butter mixture. Mix until it’s well combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle strawberries and blueberries with 1-2 tablespoons flour. Toss them until all berries are coated with thin layer of flour. Fold them gently into the batter.
- Add batter to baking pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle sanding sugar over dough.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let bars cool before cutting.
Store in air tight container and refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftover bars in airtight container.