Banana Cream Pie Dip
A delicious dessert dip made With just 5 simple ingredients and tastes just like a banana cream pie.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups Left Field Farms Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer
- 1 (8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- Vanilla wafers, graham crackers and/or fresh fruit for serving
- In a large bowl, beat together vanilla pudding mix, milk, and coffee creamer until well combined. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pudding to cream cheese and beat until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers and/or fresh fruit.