This post is sponsored by Left Field Farms but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Banana Cream Pie Dip – A delicious dessert dip made With just 5 simple ingredients and tastes just like a banana cream pie.
Banana Cream Pie Dip
If you love Banana Cream Pie, this is the dip for you! Not only does this delicious dessert dip taste just like banana cream pie but it’s so easy to whip together. And, guess what? This dip tastes better when prepared ahead of time making it perfect for parties, BBQ’s, and family gatherings.
How to Make this amazing dessert dip
So, now that you’re craving Banana Cream Pie, it’s time to make this dessert dip!
First, whisk together the instant banana cream pudding with Left Field Farms Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set. While pudding is in refrigerator, Mix cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Once pudding is set, add pudding to cream cheese and mix until combined. Gently fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips for Making Banana Cream Pie Dip
- This recipe calls for banana cream pudding. Make sure you use instant banana pudding mix.
- I highly recommend using coffee creamer for a rich and creamier pudding. I used Left Field Farms Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer for this recipe because I always have it in my refrigerator. Not only is it my go-to coffee creamer but it’s perfect for all my favorite dessert recipes. And, I love that Left Field Farms Creamer products are made with real sugar, real milk, real cream, and Non-GMO project verified.
- Let the pudding set in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes to thicken.
- Refrigerate before serving. I make this the night before I’m having a party to make things easier. Don’t you just love a delicious make-ahead recipe?!
Looking for more delicious dessert dip recipes?Print
Banana Cream Pie Dip
A delicious dessert dip made With just 5 simple ingredients and tastes just like a banana cream pie.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups Left Field Farms Sweet & Creamy Coffee Creamer
- 1 (8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- Vanilla wafers, graham crackers and/or fresh fruit for serving
- In a large bowl, beat together vanilla pudding mix, milk, and coffee creamer until well combined. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pudding to cream cheese and beat until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers and/or fresh fruit.
Find your new favorite flavor of Left Field Farms Creamer while shopping at your local Walmart store! It is available in two flavors: Vanilla and Sweet and Creamy. I like their Sweet & Creamy and my hubby likes the Vanilla so we have both in our refrigerator. You can never have too much coffee creamer.