Baked Turkey Sliders with Craisins®
- 24 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1 cup of Craisins®
- 24 slices of sliced turkey
- 12 slices of Havarti cheese – sliced in half
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons spicy Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half. Place the bottoms of the dinner rolls in baking dish.
- 3. Sprinkle Craisins® evenly over rolls.
- 4. Add a slice of turkey cheese to each roll. Place the tops of the dinner rolls on top of each sandwich.
- 5. In medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Pour evenly over sandwiches.
- 6. Let sit for about 5 minutes to let butter set a little.
- 7. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5 minutes or until tops are brown and crispy.
- 8. Serve warm and enjoy!