Autumn Harvest Rum Punch
This Autumn Harvest Rum Punch has all the flavors of fall in one party punch recipe. The best fall cocktail for a crowd!
- 8 cups apple cider
- 1 frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pear juice/nectar
- 2 cups spiced rum
- 1/2 bottle sparkling white wine
- Sliced oranges, apples, and pears
- Frozen cranberries
- Cinnamon sticks
- Add all ingredients to large pitcher except sparkling wine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Add sparkling wine to pitcher right before serving.
Make this a mocktail easily by leaving out the spiced rum and swapping the sparkling wine with ginger ale or lemon lime soda.