For the Sweet Potato Fries:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into ¼” matchsticks.
- Place the fries into a bowl of ice water while you cut the remaining potatoes. Remove the fries from the water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Spray the potatoes lightly with olive oil spray. Place about half of the fries in the air fryer and cook them at 365F for 12-15 minutes, stirring them half way through cooking. Transfer the fries to a sheet pan and keep them warm in a 225F oven while you cook the remaining fries.
- Once the fries have cooked, toss them with seasoning and set aside until ready to serve.
For the Honey-Chipotle Dip
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.