This post is sponsored by One A Day, but all opinions are my own.
Quick and easy baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings. Filled with oats, fresh blueberries, mashed bananas – they’re sure to become a family favorite! In addition to this great breakfast, take New! One a Day with Nature’s Medley for the perfect start to your family’s busy day.
Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
It’s no secret that I love a good make-ahead breakfast. I’ve shared a few tasty breakfast recipes that can be prepared ahead of time and today’s recipe might be my favorite. These Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are easy to make and perfect for busy mornings.
Why I love Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
Now that it’s summer, I’d like to think that things will start to slow down around here but it never does. Connor has to be at summer camp early in the morning and I’ve been working out before the boys wake up which means I definitely need to start my day with a healthy breakfast. I love that I can make these Blueberry Oat Cups on Sunday and have them for the entire week. It makes breakfast so easy. Just pop one in the microwave for a few seconds and you have a quick and easy breakfast. What’s not to love about that?!
And, in addition to a good overall diet, I have a secret weapon for making sure my family gets nutritional support when life gets crazy – New! One a Day with Nature’s Medley. These multivitamins are the only complete multivitamins with plant-based antioxidants from one total USDA serving size of fruits and vegetables. Plus, they are free of artificial flavors and sweeteners which means they get their colors from all the natural sources that these vitamins contain.
Let’s be honest, life is busy and it’s not always easy to eat healthy, especially during the summertime with schedules being different, but thankfully New! One a Day with Nature’s Medley helps us cover our bases on nutrition. These multivitamins are uniquely formulated for Men, Women and Kids ages 4 and up. The fact that they are gummies makes taking them easier too especially for Connor.
I love that we can get the plant-based antioxidants from one total USDA serving size of fruits and vegetables in one multivitamin!
You can find these New! One a Day with Nature’s Medley in the Multivitamins aisle of your local Walmart.
Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
Quick and easy baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings. Filled with oats, fresh blueberries, mashed bananas, and natural sweetener – they’re sure to become a family favorite!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 Oatmeal Cups
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl add oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, mix banana, coconut oil, milk, honey or maple syrup. vanilla and egg.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Fold in 3/4 cups of blue berries.
- Fill 12 muffin cups evenly with oatmeal batter. Sprinkle the rest of the blueberries evenly over each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Feel free to use other fruit if you don’t like blueberries.
- These oatmeal cups will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days in an airtight container or in the freezer for up to 1 month. Reheat in microwave.
I hope you love these Blueberry Oatmeal Cups as much as we do. If you like this recipe, be sure to check out even more delicious breakfast recipes. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and be sure to like us on Facebook and find us on Pinterest for even more fabulous recipes. Enjoy!
You can SAVE $4 on them NOW by clicking here http://bit.ly/2KRnwuY