Grilled Pork Fajitas with Mango Salsa
Grilled Pork Fajitas:
- 4-5 Fresh Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart
- 2 bell peppers, dice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 10 medium tortillas
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 large lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
Grilled Pork Fajitas
- Grill pork chops for 8-10 minutes.
- While pork chops are grilling, heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add peppers and onion to pan and saute for 5 minutes.
- Slice pork chops into long strips. Add pork to pan with peppers and onion.
- In small bowl, mix fajita seasoning and water. Pour over pork, peppers and onions. Mix until evenly coated.
- Serve over tortillas with Mango Salsa. Garnish with cilantro, cheese, sour cream and all your favorite fajita toppings.
- Combine the mango, red pepper, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and cilantro and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.