Are you obsessed with mason jars as much as I am?
I’m still amazed at all the fabulous uses for mason jars. Who knew you could use mason jars in your pantry, bathroom, craft room and so much more?! Here are 5 Awesome Mason Jar Hacks that will make you want to go out and stock up on mason jars.
Source – Domestically Blissful
1. Make your own sugar dispenser – GENIUS!
2. Use mason jars to organize ribbons. I need to do this ASAP. My ribbon container is a mess and this will definitely help make them easier to use.
Source – Thrifty Fun
3. Make Mason Jar Snack Containers.
Source – So That’s Cool
4. Now, this is what I’m talking about! Use them to make parfaits or to take chips and salsa in your lunch.
Source – Smashed Peas and Carrots
Source – Gym Craft Laundry
5. Use them to make air fresheners for your home and your car. My car is a disaster thanks to my two kids so I’m making the car air freshener today.
Do you use mason jars to keep things organized in your home? What’s your favorite mason jar hack?