Oh my goodness – I have one of the easiest dinner recipes ever to share with you all today! And guess what? You can’t mess it up. This Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan is fool proof and DELICIOUS!
This is definitely my kind of recipe! It’s quick, easy, and only takes about 5 minutes to throw together – or should i say dump together.
I’m not sure what I love most about this recipe – the fact that the chicken doesn’t have to be pre-cooked, all the cheese that you get with every bite or the fact that it’s super easy to just dump and bake.
Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan – An easy, cheesy dinner where everything bakes together in one dish. Just dump and bake and your dinner is ready!
- 1 (12 ounce) package whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 2-3 cups water
- 1 pound of chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump uncooked noodles, pasta sauce, water, chicken and 1/2 cup mozzarella in baking dish. Add salt and pepper. Mix ingredients together. Make sure liquid covers pasta and chicken.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Spread breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese over pasta dish. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown.
What’s your favorite dump and bake recipe?
Please share because you know I’m all about the easy recipes.
And if you love this recipe, you’ll love this Dump and Bake Mexican Chicken recipe.
Check out more of my delicious recipes: