Thank you to Mezzetta for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to get creative and create a unique recipe for the Holidays. #MezzettaMemories #SharingJoy
Today I’m sharing a fun appetizer using Mezzetta that everyone will love! These Antipasto Kabobs are perfect for your upcoming holiday party. I made them for my holiday luncheon at school and everybody loved them.
I love making these because they look so fancy but are so easy to make. And they really make the perfect appetizer since you can just grab a stick and eat. No utensils or plates needed.
Here’s what you need:
- Olives – kalamata and green
- Artichoke hearts
- Mozzarella cheese
- Italian dressing
- Wood skeweres
- Prepare tortellini according to package. Cut mozzarella cheese into small cubes. Add tortellini, cheese, and 1/2 cup of Italian dressing to bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the tortellini is chilled, add all ingredients to skewers.
Mezzetta is also giving away a fabulous gift basket full of their products EVERY day during the month of December.
To enter, just visit HERE. Then enter your name, email, address, and share your favorite holiday memory. A winner will be chosen daily and prizes will be shipped within 2 weeks.
Mezzetta Favorites Holiday Gift Basket (31 Winners – Daily) includes:
- 100% Italian Estate Grown Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Golden Greek Peperoncini
- Garlic Stuffed Olives
- Castelvetrano Olives
- Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives
- Roasted Marinated Red & Yellow Sweet Bell Peppers
- Cocktail Onions
- 1 Apron (from House Party contents)
- 1 Metal Olive Spoon (from House Party contents)
- 1 Tote Bag (from House Party contents)
- 1 Ceramic Bowl
Good Luck and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!