We are in Maryland hanging out with family and friends that we haven’t seen since spring break.
And guess what?
My brother won The Big Brain Theory!!
He actually kept it a secret for 6 months and didn’t tell anyone that he won. How crazy is that? I still can’t believe he won. We are all so excited and proud of him.
1. The winning moment during the show when we knew that he had won. We all watched the final episode at a restaurant. About 400 people came out to support Corey and watch him win. It was such a fun night.
2. Connor finished t-ball this week and won his very first trophy.
3. Hangin’ at the beach. Definitely feeling lucky that we live 1.5 miles from the beach.
4. Funnel cake for daddy on Father’s Day!
5. Chuck E. Cheese’s! Not sure who likes going here more – us or the kids? We always have so much fun and I highly recommend going on a week night. The place was empty.
Follow me on Instagram.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!