One of my favorite things to do is make jewelry and I don’t do it as much as I would like. So when I took the 30 Days of Creativity challenge, I decided to focus on making some new jewelry.
I already had all the supplies I needed except the small silver discs. I looked on Etsy under supplies and found them on One Dollar Shop for $1. You can’t beat that!!
Materials needed to make your very own necklace:
- Chain – I used two different kinds because I wanted to use up what I had. One had larger links than the other.
- Jump rings
- Small metal discs with a top hole
- 1 clasp – Optional depending on how long you want your necklace
- Pliers – You can use craft pliers or any type of pliers. I actually use two pairs to hold and separate the jump rings and chain links. It makes it easier to hold the small pieces.
- Optional – Metal decorative charms ( I added these for texture and design purposes.)
**I got all of my supplies at Michaels except the discs.