You all know that I’m all about quick and easy recipes. Today I’m sharing an easy and healthy meal idea that is perfect for busy nights. And when I say easy, I mean easy.
This Shrimp Sir Fry with Kale and Red Chard by Eat Smart comes together in less than 15 minutes. This is definitely my kind of cooking!
The best thing about this stir fry recipe is that all you need are two things from the store – 12 ounces of shrimp and a package of Kale and Red Chard Stir Fry Kit from Eat Smart. That’s it!
Eat Smart offers a variety of Salad and Stir Fry Kits:
- Kale & Red Chard Gourmet Vegetable Blend Kit contains five superfoods: broccoli florets, red chard, kale, snow peas and carrots plus stir fry sauce.
- Shanghai Blend Gourmet Vegetable Blend Kit contains five superfoods: Brussels sprouts, bok choy, kale, snow peas and carrots plus a tangy hoisin sauce.
- The Sweet Kale Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit contains seven superfoods: kale, green cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, chicory, roasted pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries, plus a poppyseed dressing.
- Ginger Bok Choy Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit contains six superfoods: sugar snap peas, carrots, Napa cabbage, broccoli, bok choy and red cabbage, plus peanuts and a ginger sesame dressing.
- Wild Greens and Quinoa Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit contains seven superfoods: kale, beet greens, julienned broccoli, carrots, red cabbage, crispy quinoa and almonds, plus feta cheese and an avocado herb dressing.
- Roasted Yam Salad Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit contains eight superfoods: Roasted yams, kale, green cabbage, Brussels sprouts, red cabbage, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, plus currants and a classic vinaigrette dressing.
- Beets and Greens Salad Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kit contains six superfoods: kale, beet greens, broccoli, red chard, red cabbage and cooked beets, plus feta cheese, golden raisins and a white wine vinaigrette.
All of the Eat Smart Salad and Stir Fry Kits contain fresh and nutritious ingredients. New Eat Smart Gourmet Salad and Stir Fry Kits are the fast and flavorful way to eat your veggies every day.
Now I can prepare healthy meals after working all day and I won’t feel guilty about eating prepackaged meals. Everything in each of the Eat Smart Kits are healthy! Each kit is packed with five to seven delicious and beneficial superfood and all of the kits are include ingredients like kale, green cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, chicory, and/or quinoa with toppings like roasted pumpkin seeds, almonds or dried cranberries.
I also received a few packages of the Eat Smart Salad Kits to try out. I prepared them ahead of time and stored them in mason jars. Not only are these salad kits healthy and easy, they are delicious. Now I have healthy lunches for the entire week. It really doesn’t get any better than this.
These Eat Smart Salad Kits and Stir Fry Kits are definitely going on my weekly meal plan and added to my grocery list.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.