My goal every summer is to organize different areas of the house. And since summer is halfway over, I decided I better get motivated. I was getting so frustrated at the clutter and disorganization I had going on under the bathroom sinks that I knew I needed to start there.
After spending a few nights last week cleaning and organizing all the bathroom vanities, I thought I would share what I did. The best part – it didn’t take as long as I thought it would.
This is what I did in each bathroom:
- I added shelf liner to the bottom of each vanity.
- I added a paper towel holder to the side of each cabinet for quick wipe downs. I got them for a dollar at the Dollar Store so this was super cheap.
- I had a couple of these wooden boxes that I purchased a while back. They are actually planter boxes and since they have plastic liners, I knew they would be perfect in the bathroom. I wrapped them in washi tape to hold hand soaps and tall bottles.
- In the downstairs bathroom, I added a spice rack to hold medicine and vitamins.
- I added plastic containers with chalkboard labels to each bathroom. Now everything has it’s own place. Even Rocky has his own drawer.
- I added a small plastic basket to hold the hand towels that go in each bathroom.
These things are amazing! I’ve been buying them since I first started potty training Connor and now we are all hooked on them. I’ve placed a Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Upright Dispenser in each bathroom. Connor and my hubby are obsessed with using these so I now also keep a small pack in my purse for when we are out and about or traveling. I can’t tell you how many times they’ve come in handy this summer while we’ve been at the beach or traveling.
Do you use Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths? Want to try them for yourself? Get your $1.50 off Cottonelle coupon HERE or share with three friends to receive a $2 off coupon. And you can print out a new coupon every month for when you need more.