Now that I’m back in school, I love Fridays again!!
During the summer everyday feels like a Friday but it’s time to get back in the grind of things.
1. This past weekend was the American Music Festival at the beach. A few of us girls went to see Fuel and Daughtry Friday night. It was a great way to end the summer.
2. Connor’s first day of kindergarten was Tuesday. I love this picture my mom took of him waiting for the bus. My parents came down for his first day of school since I couldn’t be there. That is one bad thing about being a teacher.
3. We got some happy mail this week from Tim. Even though we email all day long, there is nothing better than getting a sweet letter in the mail from your husband.
4. We prerecorded daddy reading books. Connor loves reading along with Tim at night. It is such a precious sight to see.
5. And, I survived my first week of school!
Follow me on Instagram and I will follow you back!