What’s better than drinking iced coffee on a hot summer day? Drinking iced coffee in a glitter dipped mason jar!
I made these fabulous glitter mason jars last week and I love them! I’ve been wanting to make these for awhile but I was so apprehensive about it. I was so afraid that the Mod Podge and glitter would all wash off but I was wrong. This is one of the projects that turned out better than I thought it would which always makes me happy. And I read online that after about 28 days, these glitter dipped mason jars can be washed in the dishwasher. Yay! I’ll keep you posted on that.
- mason jar
- Mod Podge
- paint brush
- painter’s tape
- Wrap tape around mason jar.
- Brush on the Mod Podge. Add glitter over Mod Podge. Sprinkle extra glitter off and let dry for an hour or two.
- Add another layer of Mod Podge and glitter to mason jar. Carefully peel off tape.
- Add two more layers of Mod Podge over glitter.
- Let dry for at least 24 hours before using them to drink out of. Hand wash for a few weeks until the Mod Podge has cured.
Aren’t they awesome?
I invited my girls over for an afternoon play date with the kiddos and served them these fabulous Glitter Dipped Mason Jars full of International Delight’s Iced Coffee. We got to spend time together while the babies played and the older kids played Minecraft. It was such a fun, relaxing way to unwind with the girls.
The glitter dipped mason jars were a hit but the ID Mocha Iced Coffee was an even bigger hit!
Cheers to a delicious glass of International Delight Iced Coffee on a hot summer day!
And remember – Coffee and Friends Make the Perfect Blend! Download free printable HERE.
For more ways to celebrate summer with International Delight, visit them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Looking for delicious recipes? Sign up for the International Delight Newsletter.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.