This post brought to you by P.F. Chang’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you been to P.F. Chang’s lately? We are huge fans of P.F. Changs! Hubby has already requested that we go there the weekend he gets home and I can’t wait.
And now I just found out that P.F. Changs has released a new Winter Seasonal Menu that sounds delicious!
The new menu items include:
- Orange Ginger Beet Salad – Sliced red and gold beets mixed with fresh oranges and tossed with honey-ginger dressing, finished with crumbled goat cheese, candied walnuts and daikon sprouts.
- Shanghai Waldorf Salad – Fresh chopped kale, endive, radicchio, crisp apples, grapes, celery, grape tomatoes and candied walnuts tossed in a light miso-lime vinaigrette.
- Chili Shrimp Bao – Asian-inspired “sliders.” Warm, pillowy bao buns filled with Bibb lettuce, chili-marinated shrimp, pickled daikon, carrots and cucumber topped with tamarind-chili sauce.
- Firecracker Chicken – Savory and spicy hoisin-glazed chicken breast, wok-fired with pineapple, Chinese broccoli, Asian mushrooms, Fresno peppers and dried chilies.
- Red Wine and Pepper Braised Beef – Red wine and black pepper sauce wok-tossed with marinated flank steak, sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes and Fresno peppers.
- Miso Glazed Salmon – Broiled and served with grilled baby bok choy and cool julienne daikon radish in a warm savory broth. (Wine Pairing: Tozai “Living Jewel” Junmai Sake)
The Chili Shrimp Bao sounds amazing and the Red Wine Pepper Braised Beef also sounds really good. Hopefully Tim will order one and I can order the other so we can share.
And you have to save room for dessert when you eat at P.F. Chang’s. They’ve added two new items to their dessert menu – Chocolate Raspberry Wontons and Sweet Vanilla Cream Wontons. Double YUM!
Is anyone else suddenly craving lettuce wraps from P.F. Chang’s?
Visit P.F. Chang’s Winter Seasonal Menu to receive an offer of $10 off a $40 purchase.
Which new dish are you most excited to try?