Connor said to me yesterday that everyday in the summer is like a Saturday. It was so funny but so true!! We are having such a great time together but the weeks are already going by way too fast.
1. We took Connor to DC while we were in Maryland. He wanted to see the dinosaurs and go to the Spy Museum. He tells me he wants to be a secret agent when he grows up.
2. It was also Connor’s first ride on the metro which he loved.
3. We went to the Orioles game with my brother the Top Engineer (still can’t believe he won) and my parents. It made me miss living in Baltimore.
4. My sweet boy is growing up too fast!
5. We’ve been going to the beach at sunset to relax and hang out with a few of our neighbors.
How was your week?
Follow me on Instagram.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!