1. Mason Jar Tumbler – I just think these are so much fun to drink out of and they were only $5 at my local Walmart.
2. Gel Nail polish – I found the nail polish at Rite Aid and I love it. It is a gel nail polish that doesn’t require a UV light. I’ve had it on for a week now and only have one small chip but I also helped my neighbor fix her wood floor on Saturday and spend Sunday at the beach.
3. A Beautiful Mess App – my new favorite app!
4. Eyeliner with sharpener – I went to Rite Aid because I needed an eyeliner pencil sharpener and then I came across this eyeliner. I love how the sharpener is right there – one less thing to dig around for in my make up bag.
5. JIF Whipped Peanut Butter Spread – A super yummy treat! Tastes great with strawberries and pretzels.
6. Cable Clips– These are AWESOME!