1. Chuck-E-Cheese birthday party – I’m pretty sure we had a child so we could go to birthday parties at Chuck-E-Cheese, play games and eat cake!!
2. St. Patrick’s Day Breakfast – Look what the leprechaun left Connor.
3. Bead shopping – Oh how I love going to Michael’s. I go at least once a week, maybe twice.
4. Custom Love Bird Art by Bethany from Pitter and Glink – The fabulous Bethany shared a tutorial for her beautiful love bird art and I had to have one. So I emailed her and ordered one. I love how it turned out. Bethany is super talented!!
5. ONE MORE WEEK TILL SPRING BREAK!! I’m pretty sure the teachers are way more excited than the students, which might be disappointing to our students, since they think all we do is grade papers and sleep in our classrooms.
Linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.
How was your week? Any exciting plans this weekend?