I am always looking for quick and easy lunch ideas for myself and the hubby. My husband leaves for work at 5 a.m. and I have to be out of the house by 7 a.m. The last thing we want to do in the morning is pack a lunch. So I've been making this delicious garbanzo bean salad for us. It is so good and an easy, healthy lunch for both of us.
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- 1 can of unsalted corn
- 1 can of black olives
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 4 tablespoons of light Italian dressing
Glad To Go Lunch containers now come with little dressing cups. I love making salads for lunch but I always forget to add the dressing in the morning because I’m always in such a hurry. Then I get to school and realize that I have to eat my salad without dressing, which ruins the entire salad. Now I have one less thing to worry about. I can make a big salad, divide it up into containers for the entire week and add my dressing all in one night. Such a brilliant and convenient feature!
Glad food storage products are perfect for storing and transporting food. Glad food storage containers definitely make packing lunches easy. I can pack lunches and leftovers in Glad To Go containers and I don’t have to worry about what I’m going to eat for lunch the next day. I love it!!
I can literally just grab and go!!
Pinterest Contest with Glad:
Go to http://goo.gl/xgrRd to Spring into Lunch with Glad.
Create your own Pinterest board for a chance to win weekly prizes. Timing of the Pinterest Board Contest: 3/18 – 4/28
Steps in entering the contest:
- Step 1: Click the Glad photo in the gallery (http://goo.gl/xgrRd) that most inspires you to get started pinning.
- Step 2: Choose “create new board” in the dropdown menu of the Pinterest pop up screen. Title your new board “Inspired Lunches”
- Step 3: Find at least 4 photos anywhere on the web that fits the theme of “Inspired Lunches” and pin them to your new board. Include #gladinspiredlunches in your photo description.
- Step 4: Once you’ve pinned 5 photos (including one from the Glad Pinterest Gallery) come back to (http://goo.gl/xgrRd) submit your board.
If you make a pinboard in the Glad contest, share your pinboard URL in the comments—I’d love to see what you’ve done! In addition, I’m always looking for inspiration so tell me how you make your inspired lunches.
Visit Glad's page on BlogHer for more ideas!