I have to start by saying these cookies are AMAZING!
First of all, who doesn’t love a soft chocolate chip cookie? And then add peanut butter – what’s not to love?
I first came across the soft chocolate chip cookie recipe and was surprised to see that it called for a box of vanilla pudding (I guess you can tell that I’m not a baker). And since I was making the cookies for a Christmas party, I thought it would be fun to add some red and green Peanut Butter M&M’s.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate as much as we do, then you will love these cookies!
Peanut Butter M&M Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (3.4 ounce)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- 3/4 bag of Peanut Butter M&M’s (I would have had a whole bag if the hubby hadn’t gotten to them first)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix flour and baking soda in a small bowl.
3. Cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla.
4. Gradually add the flour mixture.
5. Add chocolate chips and M&M’s. Mix together.
6. Spoon onto cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Makes 3 dozen cookies.
The hardest party was not eating too many before I needed to go to the Christmas party.
I officially have a new favorite cookie recipe! What is your favorite Christmas cookie?