I love finding new blogs and Sewing Barefoot has definitely become one of my favorite blogs to read! Shannon has so many fabulous ideas that truly inspire me.
So I had to ask her to be my guest and share a few of her favorite finds under $10.
Check them out. I think you will love them as much as I do!
1. Sherwin Williams “Tight Spot” short handled paint brush – I cut in all of the rooms in our house with this thing! It helps with precision and accuracy when painting… I wont use any other brush!
2. My favorite OPI nail polish – I wear it year round on my toes
3. Best hand cream – inexpensive and definitely makes your nails stronger!
4. This little guy is great because I usually stick my yarn, needles & pattern into the container so it’s easy to carry around (and keeps everything organized and clean).
5. I use this on everything (except our granite)! it’s great for “in between” cleanings and the Rainshower scent smells so good!
6. Burt’s Bees lip shimmer in color Peony – I don’t like lipstick so this is the perfect combo for me:
7. Best fine tip pen for drawing, rendering or writing! http://www.uchida.com/p-63-le-pen.aspx
8. This baby bug jars fabric is so adorable – my mom got me a bunch of it and I’m saving it for the perfect project. I love it!
Thanks Shannon for being my guest today and sharing all these fabulous products. I’m not a big fan of lipstick either so I can’t wait to try the Burt’s Bees lip shimmer. And I’m pretty sure I need the hand cream and the Pledge too! So many great finds – I think it’s a great excuse to go to Target!!
Stop by Sewing Barefoot if you have a minute and say “hi” to Shannon. You won’t be disappointed.