I love finding new products that are both fabulous and cheap!!
Today Melissa from A Dozen Years Later is sharing a few of her favorite products that cost less than $10.
1. This etsy seller used to sell on eBay where I ordered several signs. Imagine my delight when I finally located her on etsy. These are darling and so reasonably priced. These are perfect little birthday presents or baby gifts.
2. Flip flops and lime green… two of my favorites. I love these keychains because they last forever.
3. When you live in Rhode Island and no longer have a swimming pool in your neighborhood, you defnitely need this self tanner. This is the travel size, but they have a larger one too. Pick it up when they are having a sale and you are good to go. Just make sure you exfoliate before using it.
4. Goody StayPut Elastics I love these hair bands!!
5. I am obsessed with bunting. I don’t remember how I came across this fun shop… but these little handmade tags are perfect to tie onto little packages of baked goods to bring to event this summer, last minute teacher gifts, or even tags for birthday parties.
6. I ordered these for summer BBQs. How cute will these be paired with ice cream sundaes or little fruit salads?
Great picks Melissa. Thanks for sharing and being my guest today! Want to share your favorite products under $10? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org