Today the newest round of The Pinterest Challenge begins!
We are so excited to see what you’ve been getting off your boards and into your life this month.
The Pinterest Challenge is all about actually DOING the ideas, crafts, recipes, and inspirations that we pin!
Want to know what we’ve been up to? Just check it out:
- Our Guest Pinhead: Michele from The Scrap Shoppe
- Amanda from Ninth Street Notions
- Kara from Happy Go Lucky
- Chrissy from Boerman Ramblings
- Ashlee from I’m Topsy Turvy
- Rebecca from Better Life Bags
We also want to see what you’ve been making! So, link up your Pinterest Inspired pieces below. There is a serious prize package at stake for the winner (chosen by Michele – our Guest Pinhead).
When you link up, just remember a few guidelines:
- Enter the URL of your project post, NOT your homepage.
- All projects should be Pinterest-inspired and include a link to the original source or pin.
- You can enter up to three completed projects, as long as they haven’t been linked up before.
- Include a link to the Pinterest Challenge button, so others can join the fun!
(If you don’t have a blog, don’t worry. You can still enter. E-mail a Pinhead with a picture and description of what you’ve done.)
If you come back here and find your post has been deleted, make sure you’ve followed the above rules, adjust your post, and re-link!