1. Dressed Up Chairs shared by Barb at Turtles and Tails
2. Uses for Yankee Candle Jars Mrs. Jennifer Lynn shared
3. ABC Clothes Pin Activity created by The Chick N Coop
4. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser made by Dixie Delights
Here are four of my favorite links from last week. Yep, I decided to pick four since it’s my birthday!!
4. High Hill Homeschool shared her Homemade Tic Tac Toe Game. This looks like so much fun!
5. Kelly at Miss Information shared these Crockpot Lotion Bars. I can’t wait to make these.
6. Meredith built and shared this amazing Kitchen Island from Hutch and Desk over at Haute to Sew. I LOVE this project!
7. Amanda Joy shared these delicious Dulce de Leche Bars over at Joy in the Jumble. These look amazing!
If you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab a featured button. My fabulous co-host, Amy, is featuring more links over at One Artsy Mama. Head on over there and check them out.
And to celebrate my birthday, we are having another fun giveaway!! This week we are giving away a pair of filigree earrings. These earring are hand painted, distressed and sealed, available in teal, magenta, lavender, and black (custom colors available also) and come with lead and nickel free earring hooks.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please link up crafts, recipes, home decor, etc.
I would love for you to follow me and One Artsy Mama
Grab a button and post it on your blog to help spread the word
Have fun and visit other links. We all love comments:)