For Mamas for sharing a fabulous recipe!
- 1 large jar of spaghetti sauce (you could do a regular size jar but I like lots of sauce)
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- ½ box of whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound of ground beef or italian sausage
- Enough pepperoni to layer on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook ground beef/Italian sausage and noodles (separately)
- Spoon a little of sauce on to the bottom of a 9x9 pan
- Layer 1: Add half of the noodles
- Layer 2: Add half of the ground beef or Italian sausage
- Layer 3: Add half of the sauce
- Layer 4: Add half of the cheese
- Layer 5: Add the rest of the noodles
- Layer 6: Add the rest of the meat
- Layer 7: Add the rest of the sauce
- Layer 8: Add the rest of the cheese
- Layer 9: Spread the pepperoni out over the cheese
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then remove aluminum foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Now it's time to check out all the other spaghetti recipes linked up to this month's Crazy Cooking Challenge. This is going to be so much fun!!