Are you ready for another round of The Pinterest Challenge? We sure are! And we can’t wait to see what Pinterest has inspired you to make!!
If this is your first time joining us, click HERE to read more about how The Pinterest Challenge got started. You can also see the past winners, sponsors and other details over at The Pinterest Challenge blog.
Here’s the schedule for Round 6:
- Today: Start linking up your Pinterest inspired projects over at Amanda’s blog – Ninth Street Notions. The link party will open until midnight on Sunday.
- Tuesday: Visit our guest pinhead, Roeshel @ The DIY Showoff to see her Pinterest Piece.
- Wednesday: Rebecca @ Better Life Bags will reveal her project.
- Thursday: Check out Ashlee @ I’m Topsy Turvy to see her Pinterest piece.
- Friday: I will share my Pinterest inspired project.
- Saturday & Sunday: Finish working on your Pinterest piece so you can link up by midnight on Sunday.
- Monday: Voting will begin and Amanda will reveal her Pinterest project.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Voting continues.
- Thursday: Winner is announced!
Ready for some Pinterest fun?! Head over to Ninth Street Notions and start linking up NOW!!