It's that time again!
The Pinterest Challenge is back and it's better than ever!!
And we've made a few changes to make it more fun for everyone:
- No more categories, just one big link party! You can link up anything inspired by Pinterest.
- You can link up up to 5 projects you've completed within the past 4 weeks.
- Each month one pinhead will host the link party on their blog.
Here are the important details:
And there's more! We've been busy working on our own Pinterest inspired projects. Here is a sneak peek of the projects we will be showing off this week.
Can you guess what they are? You'll have to visit each pinheads website throughout the week to see the full tutorial.
Here is the party schedule for the week:
- Monday: The party starts here! Start linking up your Pinterest Challenge piece.
- Tuesday: Our guest pinhead, Holly @ 504 Main, will show off her Pinterest inspired piece.
- Wednesday: Amanda @ Ninth Street Notions will reveal her project
- Thursday: Check out Ashlee @ I'm Topsy Turvy to see her Pinterest piece.
- Friday: Rebecca @ Better Life Bags will share her Pinterest Inspired project
- Saturday & Sunday: Finish working on your Pinterest piece so you can link up by midnight on Sunday.
- Monday: I will share my Pinterest Inspired project right here and voting will begin.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: Voting continues.
- Thursday: Winner is announced!
Earrings and Pendant from Bossy Sprockets
Thermal Tote from Melissa Cording of Thirty One Gifts
$20 gift certificate to Lively Lettering
So are we ready to get this party started?!
Start linking up now and grab a button to help spread the word.