Each clue has a picture along with the actual word to help him match words with pictures. I also created clues without pictures for older kids to use.
- The clues. Feel free to use the ones I've already made.
- Green paper to print the clues on (optional)
- Gold coins or a prize
- Black pot (optional)
- Print out the clues provided on green paper or have your child color them before you play.
- Hide clues 2-18 around the house and place a pot of gold (the prize) at the location of your last clue. You can choose to do all 18 clues or stop at any number depending on your child's age and attention span:) My two year old could probably only handle about 8 or 10 before he wanted his pot of gold.
- You will want to place the clues according the next clues picture or description. Ex. Clue 1 is a table, so you will want to place clue 2 on or under a table. Then they will know to look for clue 3 near the refrigerator, and etc.
- Provide you child with the first clue.
- Final step: Enjoy watching your child or children find the pot of gold!
Download your copy of the St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt and/or Everyday Scavenger Hunt HERE, along with a set of directions:
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this activity!