Jenna at The Mommy Diaries nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award. I was so thrilled when she sent me the message. She brightened my whole week!! She is super cute. You have to check out her blog.
There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award:
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
I'm so excited to award the following bloggers this fun and fabulous award. I want you all to know that your blogs are awesome. Keep up the great work!!
I want to thank these fabulous bloggers for supporting me during my first 2 months of blogging:) You all are the best!! It was really hard to pick only 15 because I think that all my followers are stylish and wonderful!!
Now 7 things about myself??? What a hard thing to think and blog about.
1. I'm a 6th grade reading teacher. I've been teaching for 8 years and I love it. I also love having my summers off. I really am lucky to have such a great job with an awesome perk!
2. I love to shop but I also tend to change my mind and return stuff often. Some of my friends might say I'm an impulse shopper. I blame it on the mirrors at the store. Why do the clothes always look worse when I get home and try them on?
3. I really enjoy making jewelry! I haven't been doing it a lot lately so my goal for 2011 is to focus more on my jewelry making. I would especially like to learn about PMC.
4. I enjoy cooking but I hate grocery shopping so I don't cook elaborate meals. I try to cook meals with less than 6 items so I don't have to buy very many ingredients.
5. I have a major sweet tooth. I try to eat healthy for the most part but I have to have something sweet to eat after every meal.
6. I'm a pretty organized person. Pretty much everything in my house and classroom have a specific place and it drives me crazy if things are not in where they belong. I've spent time organizing my closets, cabinets, and laundry room. The only thing I can't quite keep clean and organized is my car! I don't know what it is about my car but I can never seem to keep it clean. I joke that I could probably survive a week in my car if I was stranded somewhere:)
7. I'm totally addicted to watching HGTV and the DIY Network. I love all the decorating and remodeling shows. They've inspired me to do projects around the house I never would've done on my own.