- Tim and I both turned 31.
- We celebrated Connor's 2nd birthday at Ocean Breeze water park.
- We spent a week with family in Rehobeth Beach.
- Tim completed his first half marathon in 2 hours 21 minutes. Connor and I cheered him on from the sidelines:)
- We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary.
- Tim reenlisted in the Navy so we will be living in Virginia Beach for another 6 years.
- I finished the last class I needed to take for my Master's degree as a Reading Specialist. I will graduate in May!!
- Tim received the award of Sailor of the Year at his Christmas party! I'm so proud of him.
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year. I'm looking forward to a happy, healthy and exciting 2011 and I wish the very same for you!
Happy New Year!!