1. Popcorn bowl filled with popcorn, candy, and a Blockbuster gift card. I found these bowls at the Dollar Tree and the dollar section of Target.
2. Sushi Starter Kit: sushi rice, nori sheets, rolling mat, sushi recipe book (I found a lot on Amazon and Barnes and Noble for around $5)
4. Bottle of wine with a wine bottle stop
5. Kitchen Dish towels, hand soup, and hand lotion set
6. Ice Cream Sundae Gift Set: Pair inexpensive ice cream bowls with different ice cream toppings and include an ice cream scoop.
7. Fun Family Game: Cranium and Jenga are fun.
8. Car Cleaning Items: My husband puts this in the gift exchange every year and then picks it for himself. I also like the idea of the emergency car kit.
9. Lottery Tickets - Everybody loves getting scratch off tickets:)
10. You can never go wrong with a gift card even though it is a little boring:) I usually go with the gift card idea because then people can pick their own gift. I spend hours looking online for a cute gift idea and then always go with the gift card.
Please share what your favorite gift would be or if you have any other ideas. Also, leave a comment with a fun White Elephant gift you've received or given in the past. I'd love to hear about it.